Bringing In The Old

I'm in the process of closing my Myspace account completely, but don't want to lose the blog entries I've posted there, so the first several posts here will be imports from there...


In the posts below, stories are in pale yellow, any comments I've added editorially are in bright green, and links are whatever...and, as a disclaimer-I make no money from this blog, so don't try to use it yourself to do so. All items are used under fair usage policies.

October 13, 2011

From May 19, 2010

You CAN Make A Difference!


To make a difference in a starving child's life, go towww.freerice.com.  Answer the trivia questions there-you don't have to register or give them a credit card number or anything...for every correct answer, 10 grains of rice will be donated to the United Nations World Hunger Project.  It takes as little as 100 grains of rice to feed a starving child, so spend a few minutes there and fill some bellies. If you do decide to register, look me up as Mr Bad Example, join my team, and we'll add things up even quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers will be hacked! You have been warned.